We offer training on all aspects of the life cycle of an employment relationship from the initial recruitment stage through to the termination of employment and, of course, the key challenges in managing the relationship in between including:
– Equality at work: avoiding discrimination, harassment and bullying
– Managing poor performance
– Handling sickness absence
– Dealing with conduct issues
– Handling complaints, grievances and whistleblowers
– Handling collective consultation including training for employee representatives
Our sessions can be geared to the needs of different communities including HR/ER teams, managers and employee groups.
We work closely with you to plan the session to ensure that we understand your key objectives and that practical examples and case studies are meaningful to participants. We will also review your own policies and procedures and ensure that they are fully incorporated into the session.
“Hilary is frankly the best legal trainer out there” – law firm Baker McKenzie client feed-back, see further under “What Clients Say”Soft Skills